Herbal Teas by Kashif Hamza Hassan is a book available on Amazon that explains the use of these beverages as medicinal vehicles.
In this excellent book, you’ll learn all the unknown and detailed benefits of teas.
The author goes back to history by explaining how they’re prepared and brewed. Plus, he goes through tea’s multiple health benefits and how you can use them to cure and prevent diseases and boost the immune system.
The Herbal Teas book discusses:
- Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages on Earth. It’s a rich source of antioxidants and enhances brain functions, promotes fat loss, shields against cancer, and prevents heart disease.
- Black tea is an herbal tea from the Camellia sinensis plant. It contains caffeine and antioxidants. This tea is commonly used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- White tea has antioxidant properties. It’s excellent for preventing heart disease, stopping aging signs, and promoting weight loss.
- Oolong tea has high levels of L-theanine, an amino acid that boosts brain activity. It’s recommended for people who want to burn fat and calories. Plus, it improves sleep quality and lowers stress levels and anxiety.
- Pu’erh tea is cultivated in China in a province called Yunnan. It’s delicious, plus it has terrific health benefits. It increases energy levels, improves mental focus, supports the heart, and removes toxins and dangerous free radicals.
Inside the book, you’ll learn how to purchase and brew each herbal tea. The author also teaches you to create stress-relieving tea rituals to enjoy a more fulfilling and healthy life.
Ultimately, the book will show you how to use tea for cooking and producing natural makeup items. You’ll be amazed at how beneficial herbal teas are in everybody’s daily life.
About the Author
Kashif Hamza Hassan is an architect and structural engineer. His life changed in 2011, tragically, when he was wrongfully accused of the murder of his sweetheart wife, Nazish, and sentenced to life in prison.
Spending his days in prison among some of the most dangerous people forced him to decide whether to let revenge, hate and despair rule his life or look for ways to help himself and others live a better, more fulfilling life.
Luckily Kashif chose to fill his days writing, studying, and helping other inmates have a fair chance in court.
Kashif spends his days behind books in the prison’s library. Besides the Herbal Teas book, he has published several books about architecture, fictional novels, and health. All his books are independently published and are available on Amazon.
While Kashif is waiting for his appeal, he practices his paralegal services, continues writing, and earns college degrees. He is convinced that justice will be served so that soon he will hug his kids again.
To learn more about Kashif’s story, you can enter here.